Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Donnerstag, Dezember 21, 2006

    2007 cumin in your face

    Its going to be another new year, boy has time flies so fast.
    I know what i want, and i will work hard to achieve it.

    I have so many dreams, but right now i only has one thing in my mind. And that dream alone keep the wheels inside of me running. I wish i can get stronger. Both physically and mentally, and more mature.
    Need to plan ahead, for time is something i truely treasure right now. And i really dont want to waste mine.

    2006 has actually been pretty rough on me. This year is like my wake up call. Made me realize all the mistakes ive made and how i can make it better by working harder.
    I wish I can learn from my mistakes, i want to be a better person, who listen to other and not listening to my own voice. I wish i can be more sensitive and caring person, not the ignorant egomaniac person who always think of himself as superman. I wish i can open my heart, and not be proud to called persistently stone cold. And i wish i can work harder and smarter. Im not proud to be slacker anymore. I wish i can grow up.

    I want to be the man the she can depend on. And i want her to sees my as i am.

    Im not going to do any name dropping here, but here are some of my wish list. I want to write it here, and in my heart and mind.

    Thank you 2006, hope 2007 is going to get better for all of us.



    powered by performancing firefox

    3 Kommentare:

    Anonym hat gesagt…

    Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

    Anonym hat gesagt…

    Fantastic website, I hadn't noticed kyuuu.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
    Carry on the good work!

    Anonym hat gesagt…

    I've on all occasions liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to kind of just dish out time staring at it as a formality of catharsis. In a opportunity, it helps me with meditation, to reduce lay stress and well-grounded think in the air nothing. That's why since I was a kid, instead of dolls and cars I've perpetually sedate more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, musical boxes etc. So I was most enchanted when I base the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Inconsiderable Manifest Laser Ace Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com under the Toys section. It's like a tuneful thump, a spinning head, and a light show all rolled into one. Which is spectacular diversion! The gyroscope transfer concoct for round a minute. The laser slight show with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a measure incomparable fiddle with that my friends have also been most amused with.

    My dogs are also nice-looking eccentric nearly the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They each follow the gyroscope as it spins, although at first place they kept barking at the laser light accompany, and also because it produces music. But after they got used it, they've stopped barking but virtuous keep following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also pretty amused alongside it. On occasion it's meet to maintain fun toys throughout the ancestry so that you can desert the bit of frippery trifle with on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you go prepare foodstuffs or fall heir to changed. The gyroscope is unified such play with with this purpose.

    The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a pattern on it, and produces a gegenschein exposition with red, obscene, and green colours. Nick a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser light show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that renowned but decorous sufficiency to consider any redone customer to the house. The gyroscope is red and black, making it look extraordinarily cold, and somewhat arrogant with that dragon imprint.

    The music dismount attack show gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also euphemistic pre-owned this gyroscope to stagger my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy matter of decorating the pension cell with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as affectionately so that the laser insight register produces a ideal effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the moonlight effects created a sort of dreamt-up atmosphere. She loved it, by the custom, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my non-fulfilment shopping locality in return all gifts and ideas for fancied occasions.

    Since Christmas is coming, this laser lamp playing gyroscope can possibly be a talented Christmas contribution looking for the toddler or even the humour! Alternatively, the gyroscope can simply be a nice totalling to the ordinary Christmas decorations. I can take it as given placing it just about the Christmas tree and perhaps spinning it when guests reach in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my function anyway again!